Brussels, 09 Dec 2004
An international conference on evolution of the life science industries will take place in Edinburgh, Scotland, from 23 to 25 February.
The event will focus on four key areas:
- industry perspectives;
- science and new medical technologies;
- policy and regulation;
- interactions and integrations.
The conference will also feature an exhibition and the launch of the 'evolution of life science industry sectors' (ELSIS) network, which will seek to establish a formal network of European researchers working in the areas of policies relevant to innovation and evolving life science industry strategies.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now