Brussels, 16 Jul 2003
The 31st conference of the European Teratology Society will take place from 7 to 10 September in Elsinore, Denmark.
The conference will gather together basic and clinical researchers, as well as industry representatives and regulatory agencies to discuss issues related to endocrine disruption.
The conference topics are:
- maternal toxicity, scientific and regulatory implications for developmental toxicity;
- juvenile animals in safety testing: science, regulations and applicability;
- consequences of prenatal imprinting, implications for health in later life;
- developmental immunotoxicity, testing strategies and regulatory requirements;
- effects of endocrine disruptors on brain development and sexual dimorphic behaviour.
The conference will also include a special lecture on the possibilities and limitations of in utero gene therapy.
For further information, please consult the following web address: