Brussels, 21 Jun 2004
The Federation of European Pharmacological Societies is organising a conference, to be held in Porto, Portugal, from 14 to 17 July.
The topics to be discussed include:
- inhibition of apoptotic pathways in neurodegenerative diseases and strokes;
- cross-talk of the neuronal and immune assistance in pain and inflammation;
- amphetamines: from pharmacology to toxicology;
- pharmacological treatment of male erectile dysfunction;
- therapeutic angiogenesis;
- inflammation and vascular disease;
- new concepts and strategies for control.
For further information, please visit:
Item source: http:///dbs.cordis.lu/cgi-bin/srchidadb?CALLER=NHP_EN_NEW... EN_RCN_ID:22213