Brussels, 02 Oct 2002
The European Treasury Browser (ETB) is a new project funded under the Information Society Technologies (IST) programme of the Commission's Fifth Framework Programme. The project launch will take place at the European Schoolnet office in Brussels on 7 October.
The project aims to build a European learning resources space to provide quality learning materials for educators and learners. It also seeks to highlight key issues, including:
- New tools and standards for resource discovery
- The publishing and sharing of learning materials.
- Finding quality teaching and learning resources.
A workshop at the event will provide information on different means of participation in the ETB network, and experts from around Europe will be present.
For further information, please consult the following web address: http://www.eun.org
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now