Brussels, 29 Nov 2002
The MEP-led European Internet Foundation, together with Puntoit, will host a high level workshop on 5 December in the European Parliament in Brussels.
The theme will be 'Europe's information society priorities for 2003: Restoring the growth and profitability of Europe's ICT sectors' and will include a distinguished panel of ministers from the governments of Denmark, Greece, Italy and France. They will be joined by European Commissioner for Enterprise and Information Society, Erkki Liikanen, senior industry executives, MEPs.
Puntoit is the Italian association for development of the information society and a specialist in information, communication and publicity services.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +32 2 502 1558
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now