Brussels, 22 Jun 2004
The fourth European forum for innovative enterprises will take place in Karlsruhe, Germany, from 5 to 7 December.
Organised by the European Commission, the event will be an opportunity to analyse the latest trends in the creation and development of innovative start-ups, as well as new concepts for innovation policy.
The following topics have been set for discussion during the forum:
- international start-ups;
- innovation and the regulatory environment;
- key elements for redefining innovation policy;
- how urban areas generate excellence in innovation;
- innovation poles and clusters;
- the pattern of new entrepreneurial activities.
For further information, please consult the following web address: