Brussels, 08 Dec 2004
EFSA has established a self-tasking working group to study requirements for Post Market Environmental Monitoring (PMEM WG) in order to produce guidance for both applicants and regulatory authorities. Based on its mandate, the PMEM WG initiated a series of consultation workshops with different stakeholders (applicants, environmental NGOs and scientific institutes, experts from Member States) to establish a rationale and general framework for General Surveillance as a component of Post Market Environmental Monitoring.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now