Brussels, 24 October 2006
The European Construction Technology Platform (ECTP) will hold its second conference in Versailles, France on 21-22 November 2006.
This event will give all stakeholders of the construction sector willing to contribute through research and Innovation activities the opportunity to build up projects in view of the forthcoming Seventh Framework Programme (FP7) as well as for trans-national programmes.
The aims of the conference are:
- to promote research proposals for FP7 and EurekaBuild (EUREKA umbrella on construction);
- to raise the interest of stakeholders in new strategies on research and innovation in the construction sector;
- to build European synergies with past and present research projects and with other European Technology Platforms;
- to implement the ECTP Strategic Research Agenda;
- to present ECTP activities and results.
Eight parallel sessions will enable attendants to present and discuss their ideas of projects to be proposed to the first call of FP7 on: energy, environment, information and communication technologies, network and SMEs..