Brussels, 08 Jul 2005
A European conference on probiotics and their applications - EUPROBIO 2005 - will take place in Krakow, Poland, from 6 to 8 October.
The aim of the conference is to present and discuss the latest achievements in the field
of probiotics, including:
- the mechanisms of their action;
- laboratory research;
- the technology of probiotics;
- regulation and approval of probiotics as drugs or food supplements;
- specialised sessions devoted to the different medical fields as well as dairy and food industry;
- probiotics as a tool to alleviate global health hazards;
- new data and future perspectives for probiotics.
Prominent experts in probiotics, representing the scientific, industrial and administrative sectors, will participate in the conference sessions.
For further information, please consult the following web address: http://confer.uj.edu.pl/euprobio/