Brussels, 01 Oct 2002
The first European Business Angels Congress will take place between 4 and 5 November 2002 in Düsseldorf, Germany.
The event, hosted by The European business angels network (EBAN) and the business angels network Germany (BAND), aims to bring together participants from the private equity market and the representatives of start-ups from all over Europe.
The two-day event will include the presentation of the 'Business angel of the year' award, and entrepreneurs keen to secure finance will also have the opportunity to present bids to the congress.
Speakers at the event will include Richard Ketchum, President of the Nasdaq stock market, and Timo Summa, the EU's SME envoy from the Commission's DG Enterprise.
For further information, please consult the following web address: http://www.business-angels.de
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now