Brussels, 31 Jan 2005
The third Moscow international congress on biotechnology will feature an EU-Russia symposium and partnering event on science and technology (S&T) cooperation in biotechnology, to be held in Moscow from 14 to 16 March.
The symposium will be an opportunity for European, Russian and newly independent state (NIS) experts active in the field of food biotechnology to identify common topics for future collaboration.
The specially organised partnering event will create a meeting point for science, technology and industry participants, encourage their participation in the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6), and raise awareness of other funding opportunities within the EU.
For further information about the partnering event, please:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now