Brussels, 21 Oct 2004
The EU project SYMBIONIC, funded as a 'specific support action' under the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) will hold a course on the computational systems biology of the neuronal cell in Trieste, Italy, from 6 to 10 December.
The objectives of the course are:
- to train young scientists in the field of the systems biology of the neuron;
- to ensure that they will be able to integrate different exhaustive models into a larger framework, in the perspective of a comprehensive in-silico representation of the neuron.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +39 040 378724
or click here for further details
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now