Brussels, 25 May 2004
An EU-NIS (Newly Independent States) partnering event in bio-informatics will take place in Novosibirsk, Russia, from 25 to 30 July.
The purpose of the partnering event is to create a meeting point for science and technology, development and implementation, and to raise awareness of the current funding opportunities within the European Union. It will offer a forum for meeting experts from European institutes and companies equally active in the bio-informatics, and who also value cooperation with institutes from the Russian Federation and other NIS countries.
The event is organised by the international association for the promotion of cooperation with scientists form the NIS, INTAS.
For further information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now