Brussels, 30 Jul 2004
The conference is addressed to all research ethics committees in Europe and provides an opportunity to meet one another to share information, best practices and ideas for future initiatives.
The conference plans to address the following topics:
- - Where do we come from and where are we now?
- - Structure building, infrastructure and role of the committees
- - Training, communication and nomination of members
- - Standard operating procedures & quality assurance
- - Interaction with relevant parties
Your suggestions for other important topics or any other suggestions are very welcome and will help to shape the programme in such a way as to contribute to the real needs of research ethics committees.
At the conference there will be three working languages: English, French and German.