Brussels, 03 Mar 2004
The Envirotech conference will take place in London, the UK, on 21 April.
Run by Newzeye in conjunction with Imperial College innovations unit, the event will bring together finance, industry, academia and environmental organisations to examine how small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) can develop successful products and form mutually beneficial and commercially viable partnerships with large companies.
Topics for discussion include: raising funds; government policy and grants; case studies from energy and waste companies; how to overcome technical and financial problems and what large companies are looking for in environmental-technology SMEs.
An environmental technology showcase will take place alongside the conference.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now