Brussels, 15 Mar 2005
A conference dealing with the promotion of energy and environmental technologies applied to energy saving and efficiency within the EU will be held in Pamplona, Spain, from 15 to 17 June.
The main objective of the conference is to develop a common understanding of the role of energy technologies in the management of energy policies that seek to promote energy saving and efficiency as key factors in combating CO2 emissions and climatic change.
The activities to be developed during the conference will focus on:
- presentation of the situation in the EU regarding energy saving and efficiency;
- exchange of eight successful experiences of public dissemination of environmental technologies and initiatives in energy saving and efficiency at European level;
- visit to the Energy Research Centres located in Navarra (Spain);
- presentation of the proposal for the creation of a European Network for the dissemination of technologies in light of climate change.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now