Edinburgh Napier University has secured EUR1.5 million (£1.4 million) in European Union funding for its International Teledemocracy Centre. The centre explores how to get young people involved in promoting democracy through the better use of communications and technology. Joan Stringer, principal and vice-chancellor at Edinburgh Napier, said: "These new projects ... will make a difference."
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now