Brussels, 18 May 2004
Organised by the Estonian Marine Institute (University of Tartu), this event will cover a range of topics in this field, including sessions and symposia on taxonomy, systematics, zoogeography and evolution; life history strategies and population ecology; dynamics of fish communities; fish reproduction and development; fish genetics; and fish physiology, immunology, ecotoxicology, parasitology and pathology.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now