Students at Dundee University, however, would be able to rest on their laurels. Dundee, which was recently ranked among the world's seven most intelligent cities because of its scientific expertise, has just been rated Scotland's sexiest city by the Scotland on Sunday newspaper. Lorraine Kelly, the university's former rector, told the paper: "The students are renowned for their beauty as well as their brains." She made no mention of the academics.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now