To cultivate the research ethos at the University of Hertfordshire a programme "The effect of alcohol on student-supervisor relationships" has been launched by the school of engineering's research degrees committee. Registration for its principal meeting earlier this month was at 4pm, followed by a meeting at 4.01pm in which "all attendees will be expected to participate fully in this session aimed at providing personal experience of alcoholic relationships". The flier continues "The meeting brings together a number of experts in the field of alcohol abuse who will highlight typical problem areas that can occur".
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now