Brussels, 22 Feb 2005
The meeting was chaired by Mr MITSOS (European Commission, Director General) and Mr ESCRITT (European Commission, Director)
1. ADOPTION OF THE DRAFT AGENDA
The Committee adopted the agenda as set out in communication CM 90/05 of 11 January 2005. Two information points were added under "any other business" (see section 7 of this note).
2. APPROVAL OF THE DRAFT SUMMARY CONCLUSIONS OF THE 298th MEETING
The Commission suggested some minor modifications to item 4 of the draft summary conclusions of the 298th meeting, as set out in doc. 1209/04 .
The Committee approved the summary conclusions as set out in doc. 1209/1/04 REV 1.
3. INFORMATION FROM THE PRESIDENCY AND THE COMMISSION
a) Mr DIEDERICH (Luxembourg Presidency) informed the Committee on: the discussions planned for the Competitiveness Council on 18 April 2005 and 6/7 June 2005 concerning the expected Commission's proposal on the seventh Framework Programme;
[Public Info Net automatically generates links to Council Register documents where an appropriately formatted document number is given. However, the document may not be available for public use and/or it may not be loaded on the Council Register yet.]
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now