Brussels, 14 Jul 2004
The meeting was chaired by Mr. MITSOS (European Commission, Director General for Research).
1. ADOPTION OF THE DRAFT AGENDA
2. APPROVAL OF THE DRAFT SUMMARY CONCLUSIONS OF THE 293rd MEETING
The Committee approved the summary conclusions set out in doc. CREST 1203/1/04 REV 1.
3. INFORMATION FROM THE PRESIDENCY AND THE COMMISSION
a) Mr. ENGLISH (Irish Presidency) informed the Committee on work during the second half of the Irish Presidency, in particular:
- the outcome of the informal Competitiveness Council meeting in Dromoland Castle, cty. Clare;
- state of play in the ITER negotiations;
- events organised by the Irish Presidency in relation to research;
- state of play concerning mobility of third country researchers (see c) iv) below);
[Public Info Net automatically generates links to Council Register documents where an appropriately formatted document number is given. However, the document may not be available for public use and/or it may not be loaded on the Council Register yet.]