Brussels, 03 Jul 2003
A second meeting of the EU funded DNA metabolism cluster will take place on 23 September in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The DNA metabolism cluster is an informal network of five EU funded thematic networks dedicated to DNA metabolism. The main aim of the conference is to stimulate the exchange of information between networks and interested members of the public on the following topics:
- virus-induced gene silencing;
- DNA replication and biotechnological applications;
- improvement of transgene expression and gene silencing in transgenic plants;
- homologous recombination in plants;
- precision engineering of plant genes.