Brussels, 30 Oct 2002
A special edition of the Innovation & Technology Transfer magazine entitled 'A Directory of European Innovation' is now available.
The directory is intended to accelerate innovation, a vital component of which is connections. Connections allow innovators to find the information they need or the person with the experience that matches their requirements.
This special edition gathers together key innovation contact information in one place, and is intended as a tool for networking and service access, both for established innovators and for newer members of the European innovation community.
To access the directory, please visit: http://www.cordis.lu/itt/itt-en/home.htm l
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now