Most students on the MA diplomatic studies course at the centre of a row at the University of Westminster have signed a statement saying they support the course, the university said. Up to six students have identified some problems but have stressed that they are largely administrative rather than academic concerns. Neither the university nor the students' union has received formal complaints about this course, according to a statement this week. Following a meeting with all students, an action plan has been agreed to address students' concerns.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now