Brussels, 30 May 2003
The European multimedia forum and the European multimedia associations' convention are jointly organising a conference on the development of digital media, to take place on 17 and 18 June in Brussels, Belgium.
The event will bring together digital media companies and associations, digital content owners and aggregators, as well as technology and network suppliers, their clients and users, and public institutions involved in Information Society policy making, to discuss the impact of EU enlargement on the digital media industry.
Other items for discussion include:
- electronic payments and the legal framework for a single payment area;
- 'video on demand' and 'pay per view' for computer and television distribution;
- content development for multi-platform distribution;
- obtaining licences and right's clearances;
- distributing protected contents;
- value added services for Internet service providers (ISPs) in the European business to consumer market-place;
- integration of value-added products and services into business to business ISP-portfolios.
For further information, please consult the following web address: