Can you create the literary v-c for the top-up fees era? The Times Higher is launching a competition for budding authors to write the opening chapter - 2,000 words - of a satirical novel depicting the 21st century v-c. Send entries to Mandy Garner, THES , Admiral House, 66-68 East Smithfield, London E1W 1BX. First prize wins publication in The Times Higher , £500 in cash and book vouchers. The deadline for entries is August 30.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now