Brussels, 13 May 2005
A conference entitled 'Delivering effective innovation' will be held on 20 and 21 June in London, UK.
The event will bring together industry leaders from a wide range of business sectors to explore the latest trends, tools and technology to support effective innovation.
The main themes to be tackled during the event include:
- analysing the key business drivers of innovation;
- promoting creativity and decision making throughout the innovation process;
- transforming innovation into profit;
- creating a more innovative and effective research culture;
- exploring strategies for maximising the potential of successful ideas.
For further information, please consult the following web address: