Brussels, 14 May 2004
The European Commission has extended the deadline for the submission of conference and exhibition ideas for the IST 2004 event.
The deadline has been extended from 17 May until 4 June.
IST is the annual networking and showcase event covering research and development in information society technologies (IST). It is organised by the European Commission and the EU Presidency, which, for the 2004 event, will be the Netherlands. The event will take place at The Hague, in the Netherlands, from 15 to 17 November.
The title of this year's event is 'Participate in your future', and the main themes will be 'people' and 'economy'.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now