Brussels, 15 Apr 2004
A two day conference on cross-border cooperation between France and Spain in the field of biotechnologies for health and medical devices will be held in Toulouse, France, on and 28 May.
Entitled 'From idea to product', the event will cover such issues as:
- valorisation and transfer: from academic research to industry;
- orphan drug production in Europe: the new European regulations;
- orphan drugs: the role of associations;
- plants - a potential source of active molecules for rare diseases;
- financing development: what perspectives?;
- bio-valley, a tri-national original idea;
- the British biotechnology industry (markets, opportunities);
- bioinformatics challenges in the genomics era.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +33 5 61 77 50 50