A broadcasting lecturer has used his contacts to secure a list of guest speakers that, he says, others "would die for". The fourth birthday of Coventry University's Coventry Conversations series is to be marked with a talk from BBC comedy producer Jon Plowman on 21 January. Other big names to have addressed students include Jeremy Paxman, Evan Davis and Jon Snow. John Mair, senior broadcasting lecturer and the driving force behind the lecture series, said: "Thirty years as a TV and events producer has given me a contact or two."
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now