Student entrepreneurs will benefit from a new enterprise centre at Coventry University. The centre, which opened last week, will have a business support unit and office space as well as offering advice from business mentors. The Student Placements for Entrepreneurs in Education project will give promising student-run businesses a further boost, including one-to-one business development coaching and a chance to secure £2,000 enterprise scholarships.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now