Brussels, 23 Oct 2002
Subject: Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the transboundary movement of genetically modified organisms (implementation of the Cartagena Protocol) ­ Political agreement
Delegations will find attached the text as agreed by the Environment Council at its meeting on 17 October 2002.
The recitals will now be considered by the Working Party on the Environment. The legal/linguistic experts will then finalise the text and recitals as a draft common position, which will then follow the usual "I/A" procedure for formal adoption by Council as an "A" item.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now