The funding councils, Universities UK and the Standing Conference of Principals have agreed to sponsor a further three years of work by the Joint Costing and Pricing Steering Group, which will provide help with identifying the true costs of teaching and research.
The group originally helped identify how British higher education stays afloat by using tuition fees from overseas students to subsidise other teaching and research.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now