Brussels, 09 Dec 2004
The European Commission has published a corrigendum to its recently extended call for proposals for continuous submission under the information society technologies (IST) strand of the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6).
The closing dates have moved to 20.9.2005 for CA, SSA and short STREP proposals, and to 14.2.2006 for full STREP proposals. To see the full details of the corrigendum, please click here
For more information on the IST programme please consult: http:///www.cordis.lu/ist
Remarks: Before contacting the Commission, tenderers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Union at the reference below.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now