Brussels, 24 Apr 2003
The European Commission has published a corrigendum to its prior information notice for calls to tender for various innovation studies.
The call will be divided into six lots:
- Entrepreneurial innovation in the future Member States: challenges and issues at stake for the creation of clusters of innovative firms.
- Transnational dimension in the monitoring / evaluation of innovation-related programmes and agencies. Issues at stake towards good governance.
- Innovation and public procurement. Review of issues at stake.
- Patterns of organisational change in European industry: ways to strengthen the empirical basis of research and policy.
- Innovation performance in selected industrial sectors of the European Union. Analysis and issues at stake in light of the third Community Innovation Survey and other empirical data.
- Linkages between innovation and trade policies, and 'good practices' in spreading innovation globally through trade and Foreign Direct Investment (FDI).
The scheduled date for the start of the procedure is May/June 2003. To read the full corrigendum, please visit: http://ted.publications.eu.int/static/do ccur/en/en/70471-2003.htm
Remarks: Before contacting the Commission, tenderers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Communities at the reference below.
Document Reference: OJ No S 80-070471 of 24.4.2003