In The THES , January 12, we said the Quality Assurance Agency had criticised Exeter University for failing to appoint an external examiner to its BA in business studies and marketing delivered by the Escuela Superior de Marketing de Gipuzkoa in San Sebastian, Spain.
In fact, the Quality Assurance Agency criticised the univresity's failure to "appoint an external examiner able to judge comparability with other UK awards", which, among other elements, "have made it difficult for the university to assure itself of the equivalence both of the curriculum and of other academic standards".
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now