In listing those academic recipients of New Year Honours last week, we failed to mention that Tricia Greenhalgh, senior lecturer in the department of primary care and population science at University College London, was awarded an OBE for services to evidence-based medical care. Also, Ljubo Sirc, former senior lecturer in economics at Glasgow University, received a CBE for services to the promotion of democracy in Central and Eastern Europe. Apologies and congratulations.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now