Brussels, 10 Oct 2002
CORDIS, the European Commission's Research and Development Information Service, is providing a new set of guidance pages to help explain the wealth of information available on its key services.
The pages, available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish, offer an overview of and short descriptions on the CORDIS services on research programmes, innovation policies, national and regional gateways, database related and information sections. These pages will allow users to familiarise themselves with the services and better understand the scope of searchable information.
This new introduction to the services shows CORDIS to be a European innovation portal and illustrates its dedication to supporting the European research area (ERA).
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
- Unrestricted access to the UK and global edition of the THE app on IOS, Android and Kindle Fire
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now