Brussels, 15 Dec 2004
The UK's Institute of Nanotechnology is organising a conference on 'Converging Technologies - a Vision for Europe', to be held in London on 20 January.
The conference will focus on the opportunities arising from the convergence of nano-, bio- and info- technologies with the cognitive sciences, as a priority research area for the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7).
For more information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now