Brussels, 11 May 2004
The European Council for Construction Research, Development and Innovation (ECFREDI), currently coordinating the EU network E-CORE, is to organise a conference to showcase recent construction projects that have benefited form innovation. The event will take place in Maastricht, the Netherlands, on 14 and 15 October.
The conference is organised in the context of increased pressure to ensure the competitiveness of the industry through research and development (R&D) and innovation, and to move the industry towards a more sustainable and knowledge based economy.
The conference will also serve as a platform for a debate on the future strategy for research and innovation in the construction sector.
ECCREDI also intends to initiate a series of workshops around Europe with a view to preparing for the Seventh Framework Programme.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now