Brussels, 13 Jun 2003
A conference focusing on 'bridging the gap between technology and applications' will take place in London, UK on 6 and 7 November.
The event will focus on nanotechnology and defence, and will present applications set to revolutionise the sector in the 21st Century.
Subjects to be addressed at the conference include:
- multifunction adaptive materials;
- nanoengineered functional materials;
- chemical/biological agent detection/destruction;
- active chameleon style camouflage systems for wide ballistic protection;
- interactive textiles/clothing that provide passive insulation, electromagnetic and radio frequency shielding;
- energy harvesting, waste disposal, water recovery and recycling.
For further information, please contact: