Brussels, 02 Jul 2003
An international conference on allergy prevention will take place in Wageningen, the Netherlands, from 4 to 6 February, 2004.
'Allergy Matters! 2004' will address the following issues:
- the food production chain and novel foods;
- the living and occupational environment;
- societal aspects: economic impact, quality of life, information strategies;
- T-cell regulation and immunomodulation;
- phenology and epidemiology;
- maternal nutrition and infant foods;
- genomics and allergy.
For further information, please consult the following web address: