Brussels, 23 Jul 2004
A conference entitled 'Frontiers in chemical biology: the chemical biology of cancer' will take place from 8 to 10 September in London, the UK.
The conference will bring together the chemistry and cancer communities to discuss areas of current significance and activity in these fields.
Themes discussed during the conference will include:
- chemical genetics of kinases;
- chemical biology of antisense oligonucleotides;
- chemistry of telomerase and its inhibition;
- chemical biology of DNA damage and repair;
- gene targeting with small molecules;
- chemical biology of cell cycle cancer therapeutics.
For further information, please visit: