Brussels, 04 Nov 2003
The EU funded TAMI (Technology Assessment in Europe: between Method and Impact) project will hold its final conference on November in Brussels.
The project aims to create a structured dialogue between technology assessment experts and decision makers in science and technology. Entitled 'Furthering the role of technology assessment in policy-making', the conference will be attended by European technology assessment experts, national policy makers and members of the European Parliament.
The project is being funded under the 'improving human potential' section of the Fifth Framework Programme.
For further information, please consult the following web address: ftp://ftp.cordis.lu/pub/foresight/docs/conference1103_flyer.pdf
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now