Brussels, 24 Oct 2002
A conference looking at the regulation of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) will be held in at the Technical University of Hamburg, Germany, on 4 December.
A series of speakers with expertise in varying areas of GMO law and regulation will give presentations during five thematic sessions. They are:
- What are GMOs: science, sociology and economics?
- Regulatory provisions on GMOs: international and EC law.
- National regulatory provisions on GMOs.
- Participation of interested parties in the regulation of GMOs.
- Special issues relating to GMOs
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +49 40 7661 8078