Brussels, 16 Dec 2004
The European Commission is organising a conference entitled 'Research ethics committees in Europe: facing the future together', to be held in Brussels, Belgium, on and 28 January.
The event will examine what further efforts are needed to promote pan-European dialogue, awareness raising, networking and understanding between researchers, regulators and ethicists; as well as effective and more consistent ethical evaluation of research at local, national, European and international levels, taking account of cultural differences.
The Commission aims to gather as many research ethics committee members as possible from the Member States, candidate countries, and other countries associated to the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6).
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now