Brussels, 08 Mar 2005
A conference on communicating scientific, technical and medical knowledge will take place in Brussels, Belgium, on 19 April.
Scientists, publishers and libraries are all seeking to take advantage of new technologies in order to offer the highest quality information at the lowest cost. The event will facilitate a collaborative approach to the issue through informal discussions and formal presentations.
Panellists from academia and administrative bodies will address topics such as the evolution of publishing; what the scientific community wants; libraries as knowledge centres; and stakeholders working together.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now