Brussels, 18 Mar 2005
A workshop on medical life sciences will take place in Padua, Italy, on 21 and 22 April.
The aim of the event is to bring together European bioscience communicators, scientists, industry delegates and policy makers to discuss and evaluate bioscience communications practices, particularly in the field of medical life sciences.
The goal is to establish a set of guidelines and/or an ethical checklist allowing for the evaluation of communication initiatives, and to analyse their integrity and sustainability. Various models of 'sustainable communication' will be presented.
For further information, please contact:
Jonas De Backer
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now