Brussels, 4 March 2005
Commission Recommendation of 1 March 2005 concerning a coordinated programme for the official control of foodstuffs for 2005 (OJ L59/ 5.3.2005).
1. During 2005 Member States should carry out inspections and controls including, where indicated, taking samples and analysing such samples in laboratories, with the aim of:
(a) assessing the bacteriological safety of cheeses made from pasteurised milk (continuation of the coordinated programme started in 2004 following the Recommendation of 19 December 2003 concerning a coordinated programme for the official control of foodstuffs for 2004);
(b) assessing the bacteriological safety of mixed salads as regards Listeria monocytogenes;
(c) assessing safety, quality and labelling of poultry meat as regards the use of water retention agents;
(d) assessing the safety of certain foods for infants and young children as regards the levels for nitrate and patulin...
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now